1. It is strictly forbidden to use Cl- detergent or disinfectant for the cleaning of self-brewing equipment.
2. The self-brewing equipment is not used for a long time. Please thoroughly clean the equipment before decommissioning. After the water is clean, close the valves. In addition, before the self-brewing equipment is used again after a long time of use, please wash the equipment thoroughly and repeat the cleaning several times.
3. Self-grying equipment should regularly check the wiring of each motor, pump and grounding to ensure correct wiring. Check the oil level of the geared motor and hydraulic unit. The mixing motor should be regularly added with lubricating oil according to the instructions. Regularly check whether the connecting parts of the mixing and the cultivating knife are tight. The pumps used shall not be idling or reversed. If the pump is leaky, the pump seal should be replaced in time.
4. Always check the presence or absence of foreign matter impurities in the hopper of the crusher, check whether the fasteners on the crusher are loose, the tightness of the drive belt of the crusher and the reliability of each safety guard. Clean the grinder roller regularly.
5. It is necessary to check whether the pressure gauges and safety valves of the steam heating equipment are normal and ensure that the traps are unblocked; if the liquid level is not specified, remember not to turn on the heating! When the equipment is running, warning signs should be hung on the top of the high-temperature pipeline such as steam and wort and the top of the saccharification equipment to prevent burns.
6. When filtering, it is forbidden to draw wort from large flow and damage the sieve plate. When the equipment is not in use, do not put heavy objects on the sieve plate to avoid deformation of the sieve plate. When the equipment is running, the mechanical parts are guaranteed to run smoothly.
7. Check the plate heat exchanger for leakage, leakage and stringing at any time. If it is available, it should be repaired immediately.
8. Pay attention to the alkali water concentration in the alkaline water tank at any time. If the alkali water concentration is too low or too turbid, it can not be used for washing and should be replaced in time.
9. Check the pipeline valves at any time. If any leaks are found, they should be repaired or replaced in time.
10. Always check the meter indication on the switchboard. For the temperature calibration of the digital temperature control table, the mercury (or alcohol) thermometer can be used to calibrate the temperature to ensure the accuracy of the process parameters.
11. The saccharification equipment should be rinsed off with water after each use, and the saccharification pipeline, plate heat exchanger and wort pipeline should also be rinsed clean.
12. The equipment process pipeline, cooling pipeline and exhaust pipe are strictly prohibited to climb and climb.
13. If the equipment is shut down for maintenance, the battery should be disconnected and the warning sign should be hoisted.